The conference hotel accommodates individuals needing special assistance. Requests for accommodations can be made at the time of reservation. For questions about accommodations, please call the reservation desk at 1-800-281-7899
Please help make your conference presentation accessible for everyone:
- Provide handouts or a printed script so attendees can follow along. Print at least some of these handouts in 18 pt or larger.
- If your presentation includes visual information, please provide a description of the visual.
- If you show video content, please provide captions for that content. See Amara.org for an easy-to-use diy captioning tool.
For more information about giving accessible presentations check out Composing Access.
Around Salt Lake City
At the Airport
- Wheelchair Getaways
- Performance Mobility
- UTA (public transit)
- Accessible Utah: Information about accessible tourism and travel in the state.
- Pie Pizzeria: Gluten-free crust and toppings, prepared in a gluten-free area (also vegan)
- Sweet Cake Bake Shop
The following nearby theaters offer captions and description: