- Tower Rooms: $159.00
- Garden Rooms: $139.00 (Going quickly!)
Hotel reservations (Now available!)
For call-in reservations, attendees can call Little America’s toll-free number (1-800-281-7899). You will need to tell the reservations agent that you are coming in with NCPTW to receive the conference rate. The group rate code is SUMM1115.
From the Little America web site:
In the 1890’s, when Little America’s founder was a young man herding sheep in a dreary section of Wyoming, he became lost in a raging northeast blizzard and was forced to camp out all night. He thought what a blessing it would be if someone would build a house of shelter at that desolate spot. Many times he dreamed of a haven for travelers with a crackling fire, warm bed, delicious food.
In the 1930’s, our founder saw Admiral Byrd’s pictures of the “Little America” camp in Antarctica. It reminded him of his experience in the Wyoming blizzard and he was inspired to act on his dream and build a hotel in that area of Wyoming. The name, of course, was a natural: Little America.
- Salt Lake’s largest indoor/outdoor pool
- Children’s pool
- Fitness Center with sauna and whirlpool
- Retail shops
- In-room dining
- Two restaurants on-site, Lucky H Bar & Grille and Coffee Shop
- Lobby Lounge
- Full service Business Center
- Complimentary in-room wireless Internet access
- Valet parking
- Overnight laundry and dry-cleaning
- One hour pressing
- Dry cleaning service and laundry with pressing
- 24-hour shoeshine
- Express check out
- Refrigerators in most rooms